Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Salvation

Salvation:
What a wonderful gift of God. Through salvation you can understand the gift of prayer. Salvation, a gift of mercy, free (to those who ask believing), through Jesus and from God the Father.

Psalm 95:1 Oh come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyfull noise to the rock of our salvation.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession (of sin) is made unto salvation.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there Salvation in any other: (Jesus only)

I Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us (the saved) to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

I can't tell you enough how important this gift is to the world who accepts it. I'm so thankful to God for saving me, my husband and my father (3 yrs ago). It is a blessing to know I will see my parents in heaven one day; but oh the hurt I feel, in my heart, for by brothers and the rest of our family. One brother made a comment to my mother one day saying he knew he was a sinner.
If you know you are a sinner, then Please pray and ask God to save you from your sin and repent. Ask Him to change your life and help you be a witness to others. Have a good day.
K

No comments: