Prayer:
One of our most precious of free gifts. The Lords says: "come boldly unto the throne of grace" Hebrews 4:16. We, as Christians, should feel like there is nothing we can't go to God for. He gives over whelming peace and contentment that only an individual can know. I've been through a time of trial in the past three years with something my husband and I wanted deeply. Through it all God has give us contentment and peace that I can't explain. Some family members thought we should have reacted one way verses another. If you don't have the love of God in your life, then you can't understand the peace He can give. Peace, through prayer with God, comes from within. You can't get it from family, your spouse or even friends. Pray, believing God will and can give you this peace in what ever you are going through in this time of your life. Pray asking God to forgive you of your sins and ask Him to come in to your heart to receive this peace He offers. Thank you. Blessings to you and yours. K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment